Thursday, June 27, 2013
Install Enterprise Manager (EM) in JDeveloper Integrated Weblogic Server
1. Download Application Developer Runtime from http://www.oracle.com/technetwork/developer-tools/adf/downloads/index.html
2. Extract the compressed file
3. Run setup.exe –jreloc <location to java>
4. It will ask for jre loc again in anther cmd promp. Enter the same location there as well. and continue the install.
Select Configuration wizard in program files.
1. Select extend existing Weblogic domain
2. select weblogic domain directory
3. select Oracle Enterprise manager and continue.
The enterprise manager URL will be http://localhost:7101/em